I am obsessed with embroidery hoops lately!! Sunflower Farmhouse style Wreath DIY is what I like to share with you today. Inexpensive, yet cute way to decorate our doors or wall…. so let’s get started, shall we? Are you ready for some buffalo check fun ? Let’s make buffalo check embroidery hoop wreath that may take you from summer to fall. Don’t you just like to combine this into fall decor idea ?
- Embroidery hoop in two different sizes 14″ and 9″
- Scrapbooking paper or Fabric in your favorite print( I used handkerchief)
- Mod Podge
- Glue gun (who can’t forget about that!)
- Floral decorations of your choice
- Trace on the paper/cardboard around edges of the hoops and cut them out
- Repeat the same steps with fabric/scrapbook paper
I would say it is always good to have at least 3 inches difference between embroidery hoops to have your pattern nicely visible
It looks good so now it is time to to decoupage fabric to construction paper or if you like to use foam board together
- Mod-podge fabric to a cardboard (back side too)
- Hot glue hoops to the edges of your circles
overlapping your fabric in some places is sometimes necessary
Ta-Daa !!!! I so love it !!! My buffalo check shows up beautifully here !
Perfect Buffalo Check Wreath . Perfect Summer to Fall decor idea
What do you think? How is my embroidery hoop wreath look ? You can totally make it under 30 min !
ADD A BOW AND CHANGE IT QUICKLY TO FALL WREATH
Did you subscribe to our Blog?
Follow us on Social Media to stay in a loop!
Please Save This To Pinterest or Share on Social Media
Friends, your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. A quick share to Facebook or save to Pinterest allows me to bring more home decor projects and crafts to more home decor DIY lovers.
Just few accessories and a wreath turns quickly to a FALL version. Love versatility of that wreath!
Here is another wreath idea for you! Perfect use for frame. Read all about it HERE
Embroidery hoops and wooden beads are just perfect together! Read all about this wreath HERE