I like to share with you our favorite way to serve Jello. Simple yet very elegant way to serve treats for adults and kids alike. Simple to make, these delightful little cups of goodness will put a smile on anyones face. I have made that dessert in some many variations not only kids friendly version but let’s start from the beginning . Perfect Easy Valentines day dessert. Champagne Festive way to serve Jello Shots
Directions jello dessert
- Prepare your jello following the directions on the back of your jello box; boil 1 cup of water, mix into jello, add one cup of cold water. (Ice for quicker setting)
- Fill your little glasses ¼ full with red jello. Tilt your glasses to the side. I used my muffins pan to keep them in the position
• Fill your glass ¼ full with pink jello on the opposite side of your set red jello.
• Tilt glasses to the pink side in a bread pan lined with a paper towel, and set in the fridge for another hour.
Squirt the middle of your heart whipped cream and sprinkles.
Perfect Valentines day dessert
Adult version of the same Champagne jello dessert
There are so many ways to “spruce up” this dessert. My favorite is adding Penna cotta on one side mixed with Champagne jello
Well.. this is how we do jello! In fun glasses, looking so sparkly, and layered.
- 1 bottle champagne (I used cheap champagne)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 gelatin envelopes
- Gently pour the champagne into a mixing bowl.
- Measure out 1/2 cup of boiling water in a separate bowl then add 1 gelatin packet to the water, gently stirring.
- Once combined, pour the water/gelatin mixture into the champagne and gently stir.
- Once the champagne jello has set, begin to prepare the creamy layer.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup of boiling water. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the 1/2 cup cold water and 1 gelatin packet. Stir to mix. Allow the gelatin mixture to set for 2-3 minutes.
I absolutely keep improving this dessert every bigger holiday just for fun .. Here is my latest version with Black cherry jello
This time I use for my bundt cake pan as my champagne jello dessert holder
I usually try to wait couple of extra hours before I add my condensed milk/champagne side