If you follow me for some time you know my flowers so today I like to share with you my favorite puff pastry apple rose dessert. I love puff pastry desserts and made already several of them. Today I like to show you how to form a flower dessert. This recipe is perfect for any occasion or holiday season. It is super festive and most important easy to make and super delicious. Perfect Holiday dessert
Supply needed to make puff pastry Apple Rose Dessert
Steps to make Puff Pastry Apple Roses Dessert
- Preheat oven to 375
- Divide each sheet of pastry into 2 parts and roll it lightly
- core each apple , leave skin on and slice it thin
- Cover with saran wrap , place sliced apples into microwave and cook for 40 seconds until each slice is bendable
- spread gently melted butter, layer apples on the edge of each pastry strip, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar , fold in half and roll to create rose
- place puff pastry rosed into each muffin space , sprinkle with bit of cinnamon sugar
- bake for 40 min or until puff pastry is golden brown
Check HERE for full VIDEO with recipe RECAP
Perfect easy to make holiday dessert.
- sprinkle each rose with powder sugar before serving
Please Save This To Pinterest or Share on Social Media
Friends, your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. A quick share to Facebook or save to Pinterest allows me to bring more home decor projects and crafts to more home decor DIY lovers.
Other puff pastry desserts on my blog that are also perfect for any holiday celebration. Did I mention yet that I love puff pastries ? ….lol