Don’t you just love evergreen decor that you can enjoy almost all year round with a small details changed. Wreaths are my favorite to work with. I like to show you how to make Farmhouse Boho Winter embroidery hoop wreath that you can literally enjoy all year round. It is even better because it is almost on the Dollar Tree budget
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase from one of the these links I will make a small commission, but rest assured you will not pay more for any products.
Things you need to make Farmhouse Boho Wreath
- embroidery hoop
- drop cloth or any fabric of your choice
- yarn, twine
- greenery depending on what season your are making your wreath in
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
Winter wreath version of my evergreen wreath
I am using drop cloth since I like how stiff it is and its color is natural so it is close to winter theme I am going after. You can use any fabric you have around the house…You can use old tee shirt too. I have made few wreaths with those too…. after all it is budget friendly Dollar Tree home decor project. If your fabric is thin you may like to use more then one layer then.
- rip 2 – 4 inch wide strips and start to wrap your loop. Even though drop cloth is thick I like to layer my hoop twice
- rip 4 – 2 inch strips of the same fabric and tie it at the bottom of your wreath so it droops loosely
- I love a lot of layers so I decided to add some yarn in the same color tone to have even more texture
- This is my favorite part … decorating my wreath to fit the current season.
It is time to add last little detail to our wreath …. a BOW that is going too also be our little hook to hang our wreath on
Here is a video recap
Please Save This To Pinterest or Share on Social Media
Friends, your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. A quick share to Facebook or save to Pinterest allows me to bring more home decor projects and crafts to more home decor DIY lovers
Check our other evergreen decor ideas