I am not a baker like my daughter is but I love to try myself in the kitchen here and there. I have made bread with my mom growing up but that was a long time ago. As we are all sitting now in isolation at home I decided to take a break from crafting and do something in the kitchen. I decided to try and make a bread as I used to do with my Mom. Couldn’t find her recipe but I asked my friends for one in hope that it is going to be a similar to the one I made with my mom. I was lucky !! Recipe sounded very similar to the one I made as I was growing up. Are you ready to go with me on my bread making journey? It is going to be a super easy no-knead bread
Ingredients needed to make a home made No-Knead Bread
- 3 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1½ tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. yeast – I used dry yeast
- 1½ cups luke-warm water
- Combine the three dry ingredients in a large bowl first
- pour lukewarm water and stir until completely combined. The dough will look messy and not smooth but that is OK
- Once combined you need cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and cover with towel and let it sit overnight out on the counter.
- When the dough is done rising and ready to bake, preheat oven to 450F
- remove your bread and roll into a flour and place into hot Cast iron Dutch oven It is important for your cast iron Duch oven to be really hot before you place bread dough into it
- Place the ball of dough in the dutch oven and cover with lid.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, remove lid and bake for an additional 15 minutes until done. Bread will be golden in color.
it may not be perfect but I made it all by myself and I am proud of it. I hope that I inspired you to try and make your own bread without need of any cooking skills.
Please Save This To Pinterest or Share on Social Media
Friends, your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. A quick share to Facebook or save to Pinterest allows me to bring more home decor projects and crafts to more home decor DIY lovers