It is time to think Easter Spring decor don’t you? Let’s have fun and plan for that Are you ready for some Easter craft? What about creating an Easter bunny? All what that I could think when I envision bunny is embroidery hoops. This project is so much fun that I made couple of versions. If you follow me for some time you know that I like to create budget friendly but elegant little pieces that accent current season.
Items you will need
- embroidery hoop ( I used 7″ hoop)
- cardboard box
- napkin or kitchen hand towel
- pom pom maker machine (optional)
- buttons (optional)
For your convenience I have 2 videos tutorials and now even written directions. Here is video from my Facebook page LIVE — go HERE to see it or simply follow tutorial below. Don’t forget to check video on the bottom of this POST for another version of this project …this time it is on my YouTube Channel. As you are there make sure to SUBSCRIBE please and set your Reminder ON
Directions to make embroidery hoop Rustic Easter bunny
- secure your fabric in the embroidery hoop and cut fabric round the rim
- make a template for your ears, trace and cut them out of cardboard box ( make sure those ears are long)
- finish Easter bunny ears with a jute
- template, trace and cut bunnies paws and finish them off with a jute ( Bunnies feet should be bit smaller and more rounded off )
- decorate bunny paws with a buttons
- make a pom- pom to serve as a bunny tail and assemble all together. As you do that make sure bunny ears are installed under embroidery hoop and his paws at the top but bottom portion of embroidery hoop
Super cute easy to make embroidery hoop Easter bunny will for sure kick your Spring decor in style. Budget friendly Spring Easter decor
I think we are going to be really ready for Easter with our crafts this year.
Please Save This To Pinterest or Share on Social Media
Friends, your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. A quick share to Facebook or save to Pinterest allows me to bring more home decor projects and crafts to more home decor DIY lovers
if you love GNOMES I have one for you
if you love to make flowers you must check some of my favorite ones I have made ! I have 34 different flowers tutorials … Here is some !