There’s not many thing I love more than homemade cinnamon rolls. I guess homemade soft pretzels are very high up that list, too. Perfectly soft and fluffy cinnamon rolls is where it’s at. I have made so many of them but last night my almost 16 year old daughter literally shocked me with her version. They were simply delicious and according to her only took 5 minutes to make. Are you ready to learn from my daughter this time? Are you ready to make perfect quick cinnamon rolls dessert?
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase from one of the these links I will make a small commission, but rest assured you will not pay more for any products.
Aren’t you surprised that flour tortillas are main ingredient ? I was really sceptical but let me tell you … I am HOOKED and when I tell you I am hooked I truly mean it
- spread thin layer of your favorite cream cheese on your flour tortilla
- mix your granulated sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle all over cream cheese covered tortilla
- fold your tortilla starting from sides so cream cheese stays securely in.
- cut your cinnamon tortilla rolls into 1 inch slices
- heat up some butter on non stick pan and warm up your rolls on the medium heat
- sprinkle them with a bit of sugar glazing or warmed up frosting and SERVE them immediately
Perfect one serving quick and delicious cinnamon dessert
We need to work on our food pictures but my daughter was rushing to share her new invention with you all
Please Save This To Pinterest or Share on Social Media
Friends, your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. A quick share to Facebook or save to Pinterest allows me to bring more home decor projects and crafts to more home decor DIY lovers.
Here are other favorite desserts we mastered lately …. I am in such big trouble