Saltine Toffee Candy Chocolate Bark
Here it goes again .. another sweet little addition to any celebration and of course addition to our Christmas cookie making. Who doesn’t love chocolate? Not me …lol Let’s make Toffee Candy Chocolate Bark. It is soo easy and no cooking skills required.
I heard some people calling it a Holiday crack ..lol
What is Christmas crack? It is a saltine cracker covered in a buttery brown sugar sauce, then baked and topped off with dark chocolate.
The salty cracker crunch, caramelized butter, and brown sugar with dark chocolate are the perfect combination of textures and flavors for this unforgettable indulgence. Simple. Easy. Delicious.
- 1 sleeve (4 oz.) saltine crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 bag (12 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a 13×9-inch cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray it with cooking spray.
- Line the prepared baking sheet with saltine crackers in a single layer.
- In a medium saucepan combine the brown sugar and the butter. Bring to a boil and boil for 3-4 minutes. Immediately pour over saltines and spread to cover crackers completely.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top. Let sit for 5 minutes. Spread melted chocolate with a spatula and top with chopped nuts. Cool completely and break into pieces.
Love caramel and I so love truffles. Make sure to check details of this Christmas cookie HERE
These are the must to make too. There is adult version too. All details HERE
Please Save This To Pinterest or Share on Social Media
Friends, your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. A quick share to Facebook or save to Pinterest allows me to bring more home decor projects and crafts to more home decor DIY lovers
Another super addicting to eat and super easy to make for the holidays is caramel popcorn! Make sure to check details HERE