Are you ready for some wooden beads craft ? Some budget friendly fall decor ideas? Beads are my favorite to craft with all year round. Today I would like to turn them into pumpkin. Did I tell you already that I am obsessed with pumpkins? Yup , I am …fall decor is my favorite. Are you ready for easy budget friendly pumpkin diy?
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase from one of the these links I will make a small commission, but rest assured you will not pay more for any products.
Supplies needed to make Easy Pumpkin Diy
- wooden beads (my bead size was 16mm)
- floral wire 26 gauge
- hot glue and glue sticks
- picks with leafs optional)
- Cut the wire into 3 pieces around 20 inches long.
Take wire pieces and make an “X” by twisting them together in the middle. It will create 6 arms to our pumpkin….Just like in this picture below.
- thread 8 wooden beads on each arm of our pumpkin.
I can already see my pumpkin is forming and can’t wait to put all together. Absolutely love to craft with wooden beads.
- twist together 2 strings of wooden beads
- twist together each sets to form pumpkin.
- it is time to create a stem out of our wire. I like to fold that in half and wrap with twine
- secure beginning of twine with hot glue and wrap super tight. My baby pumpkin is waiting patiently for its mama to come alive.
And it seams budget friendly easy pumpkin diy is almost completed. All we need is to add some leaves and maybe some twirlies to have one complete look.
- wrap your wire around dowel or like me around tip of my paintbrush to create some cute pumpkins tendrils
Couple of leaves to bring some color and pumpkin is ready. It seams all fits nicely together. Budget friendly fall decor idea looks soo expensive
It’s such a simple fall craft that anyone can do. It only took about 20 minutes. Fall wooden beads craft is completed and it is time to make some pictures!
I absolutely adore my wooden bead pumpkin is perfect budget friendly fall decor idea!
There are so many ways you can make stems. Check TUTORIAL for some of them HERE
Don’t you think it is one cute stem! Check all details HERE
Please Save This To Pinterest or Share on Social Media
Friends, your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. A quick share to Facebook or save to Pinterest allows me to bring more home decor projects and crafts to more home decor DIY lovers
Here are some other wooden beads projects for you
I absolutely love wooden beads as you can see it here. Wooden beads make perfect fall decor. I even tied to make my own napkin rings with them. All details about that project could be found HERE