What is the best way to celebrate First Day of Fall ?? Bake Fall Cookies !! Don’t you agree ? I have few of them that I like to make in the fall months. Today let’s celebrate with super soft pumpkin crinkle cookies . Super easy, no-mixer needed, cookie recipe has been years in the making in my house and I’m so thrilled to share it with you. Easy fall dessert is what I like to do
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (unsweetened – not pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar, for rolling
- 1 cup powdered sugar, for rolling
Directions for Easy Pumpkin Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, eggs, pumpkin and vanilla until smooth. Add the butter and whisk until combined. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the flour mixture just until no dry ingredients remain visible. Set the cookie dough aside for 10 minutes.
- While the dough is resting, place the 2/3 cup granulated sugar in a shallow bowl. Place the powdered sugar in a separate shallow bowl.
- Using a small cookie scoop about 1 tablespoon of cookie dough directly into the bowl with the granulated sugar. Place the sugared dough ball in the palm of your hand. Form your hand into a cup and gently roll the dough around until it forms a ball. Place the ball of cookie dough in the powdered sugar and roll to coat. Place the dough balls on the parchment lined baking sheets, at least 2-inches apart. .
Make sure to place cookies at least 2 inches apart. Can’t wait to taste my crinkle cookies !!! Don’t you think they are super easy fall cookies to make?
- Bake for 14 minutes or until the cookies are puffy, and cracks have formed. The cookies will still be soft and look a little raw in-between the cracks. Allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Soft pumpkin cookies are my favorite !! Perfect Fall dessert
My mouth is watering as I make all those pictures ..lol That is how delicious those easy fall cookies are! I need to hurry up with pictures so there will be some cookies left for my family.
Perfect crinkle fall cookies !
Perfect Fall Dessert !!
Please Save This To Pinterest or Share on Social Media
Friends, your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. A quick share to Facebook or save to Pinterest allows me to bring more home decor projects and crafts to more home decor DIY lovers.
My other favorite recipes
and my absolute bread recipe that I love to come back to couple of times a week