Do you have to craft with Burlap? It is my favorite material that I always reach for when fall decorating. Today I like to show you how you can make one very easy with just few strips of burlap wide ribbon. I just need to give a fair warning I so love to play around with pumpkin around this time and love to decorate with them. I have created so many pumpkins… starting lots of times from scratch like this but I also love to decoupage and paint my pumpkins. Make sure to check them all on my BLOG HERE and my YouTube channel HERE Love good budget friendly fall home decor diy. Let’s make No- Sew Sectioned Burlap Pumpkin. We would also learn how to make easy flower out of jeans
Materials needed to make Burlap Pumpkin
Let’s make easy Burlap Pumpkin
All is gathered and let’s go to work. My goal was to use width of ribbon to be my pumpkin panel
- prep 6 panels around 10 inches long spiked at both ends
- connect each panel with hot glue on the side. I like to connect 2 at the same time
- Connect your burlap sets of two with hot glue making sure edge is nicely exposed
- Make sure to connect all together to create continues loop of sections
As you can see our burlap pumpkin doesn’t look like much but I promise we will get it together
- Gather 6 strings of raffia or twine tie a knot and secure at one end.
Flip your pumpkin so glued edges are exposed and let’s have fun putting all together . You can fill your pumpkin up with fabric , paper towels or rugs. Make sure to leave your raffia or twine on the outside we will need it
- Let’s gather something for a stem.. I used my wooden cuts from Dollar Tree but little thicker stick will be fine too
- bring your raffia string by string in the middle of each panel and tie all together at the stem. So now you should have pumpkin with 12 sections .. How cool is that !
You could watch that whole Project HERE ON MY FACEBOOK
I so love me me my budget friendly fall decor diy and so hope that you are too
My new pumpkin is looking perfect with a shim wreath. Perfect Budget friendly fall decor diy
Check the video below on how to make easy flower out of jeans that is decorating my pumpkin . Dont you think it is perfect budget friendly diy idea ?
How cool is my no sew Burlap Pumpkin ! Love it
There are lots of flowers made out of burlap on my blog .. Make sure to check some HERE
My Messy bow will also look awesome with this project. Check all details HERE
Love me no saw projects. Check out my pillow I made from placemats HERE
Please Save This To Pinterest or Share on Social Media
Friends, your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. A quick share to Facebook or save to Pinterest allows me to bring more home decor projects and crafts to more home decor DIY lovers
I so love to craft with burlap . Check my splatter screen like project HERE