Christmas crafting is my favorite ! So like many other creators I jump on a Christmas in July wagon and have fun with it. It is for sure fun time. This whole idea of Christmas crafting started for me last year. All details can be found HERE but this year I planned an Event in which I was crafting with my Facebook friends daily for 12 days!! I had so much fun that I decided to share that with you all and make a mark on my blog. We made few Christmas ornaments we even made them out of book pages, lots of Christmas trees, some angels and stars
Some of the crafts already have blog post but some will be coming shortly.
12 days of Christmas
- Coffee filter flowers tree. That was super fun project to make ! Blog post with details will come soon but in a meantime you can for sure watch video to see all the details HERE
I may actually leave that tree out on my mantel waiting paintently for others to join and let me tell you we made quite a few. Love to craft Christmas in July
- Book Pages Christmas Tree I just love all book pages crafts and this tree really came out stunning. Book pages crafts are my favorite.
- Dollar Tree bells This project was super fun and super easy to make …you can watch video on that creative process HERE
- Tassel Angel . Love making all different kinds of angels and I made tons of them that I will for sure add into this post. Tassel angel video can be seen HERE
- Wooden beads Stars we actually made 2 of them and they did also endup on the blog too . Watch video with full tutorial HERE
I made few styles of those wooden beads stars so make sure to check them all. I even made a blog post about that so make sure to check that below
- White Christmas tree forest started here. Video on details can be found HERE
- Book Pages Poinsettia can for sure beautifly decorate any Christmas gift in place of bow. Video on how to make it can be found HERE .
- Book Pages Ornaments bring that charming enchanted feel to any Christmas decor. All details on how to make them can be found HERE
- You know I love to make roses out of paper so why not a Chrismats ornament ? Book pages ornament with roses tutorial can be found HERE
- Paper Angel ornaments with wooden beads tutorial can be found HERE . If you like to download a template to make that angel please visit blog post HERE . Check details below
- String Art Rustic Tree is super fun to make . Perfect shelf sitter or gift idea. All instruction with all details can be found HERE
- You are not going to believe what I used to make those Fluffy ornaments tutorial could be found HERE
Please Save This To Pinterest or Share on Social Media
Friends, your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. A quick share to Facebook or save to Pinterest allows me to bring more home decor projects and crafts to more home decor DIY lovers.